Old March 26th 04, 06:10 AM
Ray Gordon

Default Anna Hahn: HOT or NOT?

To think she went to school in my 'hood just AFTER I gave up the game LOL.

So is it hot or is it chess goggles?

I'll give her a 7.2 on a scale of 1-10.

--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

Old March 27th 04, 04:12 AM
Rufus

Default Gordon Parker: NUTS or NOT?

Was: : Anna Hahn: HOT or NOT?
In article
"Ray Gordon" wrote:

To think she went to school in my 'hood just AFTER I gave up the game LOL.

So is it hot or is it chess goggles?

I'll give her a 7.2 on a scale of 1-10.

I give Gordon a solid 10.0 on the nuts-o-meter.

--
Questo messaggio e' stato inoltrato automaticamente
da un paio di anonymous remailer. Il mittente originale