Old February 18th 12, 11:47 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.libertarian

Default My Daughter Jessica RIP

It is beneath contempt that the Fake Sam Sloan and various other
seriously ill demented people and imposters have been saying that my
daughter Jessica committed suicide or was raped or murdered etc.

This is a family tragedy and for that reason I have never even
mentioned it here, knowing that the Fake Sam Sloan and various other
Internet trolls and fakes would try to exploit it.

However, now I feel I can remain silent no longer.

None of this is true.

My daughter Jessica Vithanage Sloan died on December 18, 2010 of
Neisseria Meningitidis.

This is a rare and little understood disease but it is almost
invariably fatal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neisseria_meningitidis

This is the finding of the New York Medical Examiners Office and Dr.
Jason K. Graham.

The official autopsy report was issued by:
Jason K. Graham, MD
Deputy Chief Medical Examiner, Manhattan
Office of Chief Medical Examiner
520 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016

This autopsy report ruled out all other possible causes of death such
as suicide or anorexia. Dr. Graham states that he spent a lot of time
on this and he checked these possibilities carefully. He states that
my daughter was not Anorexic. Her weight was normal for her height and
she did not have any of the symptoms that Anorexics have of the body
essentially eating herself.

As to how Jessica got this disease most often found in sub-Saharan
Africa, one week before her death, Jessica went to the Emergency Room
of Metropolitan Hospital located at 1901 First Avenue, New York NY
10029 for a routine matter. Neisseria Meningitidis can be contracted
from human saliva such as putting your lips to the water fountain
where somebody else who has that disease has been drinking. Jessica
must have drunk from the same water fountain that another patient in
that emergency room had been drinking from. The incubation period of
Neisseria Meningitidis is 7 days, so her visit to the emergency room 7
days before she died is how and where she must have got it.

Jessica, who was 22, spent the last night of her life sleeping with he
boyfriend, Leon Ward. He did not catch the disease and is perfectly
healthy. Doctors say that they still do not understand why some people
get this disease and die almost immediately yet others similarly
exposed do not get sick at all.

On December 17, 2010, the day before she died, Jessica was interviewed
for a job at Barnes and Noble Bookstores. Two days after she died, the
interviewer called to say that Barnes and Noble had decided to hire
her and to report to work at Barnes & Noble at 18th Street Bookstore,
105 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10003. She was shocked when I told her
that Jessica had died two days earlier. She said that Jessica was
bubbly, upbeat and optimistic and would have made a good employee for
the store.

Three days before she died, I published a reprint of the famous book
"Flowers in the Attic" with a new introduction by Jessica.

http://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Attic-...der_4871878899

This was Jessica's favorite book from childhood. Her boyfriend states
she worked hard on writing this introduction. Sadly, she never got to
see her book, because UPS was trying to deliver the first copies of
the book to her on the day that she died. You will see from above that
her introduction is dated December 8, 2010, ten days before she died.

There was no hint nor clue that she was even sick, except that on her
Facebook page for December 17, 2010 she says "I have a chest pain".
The following day she called 911 herself. The ambulance came to her
residence at 146th and Broadway and took her to Columbia Presbyterian
Hospital at 168th Street and Broadway in New York City. She was in the
emergency room and talking to a nurse, seemingly OK, when suddenly all
of her vital signs started failing. Her last words were to ask for a
drink of water. The emergency room went into a panic when she died so
suddenly and unexpectedly. The doctors spent an hour trying to revive
her but to no avail.

Old February 19th 12, 08:52 PM posted to talk.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.libertarian,alt.politics,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default JESSICA RIP branded her father SAM SLOAN a molester,pervert,worse

On Feb 19, 6:27*am, samsloan wrote:

These are very sick people. We know who is doing it. Paul Truong,
Gregory Alexander and Bill Brock are involved, possibly Stan Booz too.

Stan Booz has no dog in this fight.