Old March 30th 04, 12:00 AM
David

Default USCF Membership Renewal Postcards

One of the most basic ideas in direct mail advertising is to eliminate any
excuse the buyer may have to avoid responding to the promotion.

Today I received my membership renewal notice. In the past, this has been a
letter and a return envelope. This time it is a postcard, with an
invitation to respond by mail, phone, or web. It sounds like a small thing
to provide my own envelope and to address it. I also understand the desire
to save money on postage and supplies. However, the fact that the
organization no longer understands basic ideas in how to operate a marketing
program is unfortunate, at best.

David

--
without the block

Old March 30th 04, 01:37 AM
HAASpittle

However, the fact that the
organization no longer understands basic ideas in how to operate a marketing
program is unfortunate, at best.

David
Spoiled brat yuppy bitchin.'

Haas