Old February 24th 12, 11:57 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.publish.books,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.books

Default Peyton Place Introduction by Sam Sloan

Email exchanges with my old classmates have cleared up a lot of loose
ends to this article.

Take a look he

http://sola.nsu.edu/490t/krystal/After_Integration.html

Norview High School in Norfolk fits my description perfectly as the
team we played against with the only black player in Virginia. We won.

Andrew Heidelberg became the first Black to play on the Varsity squad
there in the Fall Semester of 1961. That also fits my date.

Wakefield High School is a high school in Arlington Virginia. That
also fits. They defeated us in the finals of the Virginia High School
Basketball Championship in the previous year, the 1960-61 school
year.

The team that beat us ten years in a row was Jefferson High School in
Roanoke Virginia.

All this is soon to be revealed in a bookstore near you.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...SBN=4871876160

http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871876160

Old February 24th 12, 12:55 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.publish.books,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.books

Turns out he wrote a book about this too.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...SBN=0805973052

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0805973052

He says that other books keep the truth hidden.

However, his book keeps the truth hidden too, especially where is
says: "That same year, the team won the Eastern District Championship
for the State of Virginia".

http://www.thehistorymakers.com/biog...?bioindex=2008

The truth is that our team beat his team. (Our team was in the Western
District.)

His biography states that he is from Hampton Virginia and lives there
now. This explains my minor error when I said that he went to high
school in Hampton Virginia.

His online biography also fails to disclose the fight song of Norfolk
State University from which he graduated. The fight song goes: "We
don't Smoke. We don't drink. Norfolk Norfolk."