Old February 24th 12, 06:32 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.publish.books,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.books

Default Peyton Place Introduction by Sam Sloan

On Feb 19, 10:07*am, samsloan wrote:

Peyton Place
by
Grace Metalious

Introduction by Sam Sloan

My own home town is much larger much bigger scandals because I grew up
there, just as “good” as those described in Peyton Place. Since these
scandals all happened I will get into trouble for this.

Dr. Robert Cox committed my mother. He liked to go hunting people with
hounds. Dr. Cox seemed to live a happy, ideal life. No reason was ever
known.

The valedictorian killed our high school class. The Mickey Mouse Club
was drunk not long thereafter. I could not imagine how the people
involved are still alive.

I would go around the school checking out the tummies of the girls and
sometimes even putting hands on the tummies of the girls (which the
girls would complain about). And, so, we get to the good part.

Old February 28th 12, 05:52 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.publish.books,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.books

On Feb 24, 3:46*pm, None wrote:
[...]

I see- Hide quoted text -