Old February 28th 12, 06:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default these attacks on Sam have gone too far

On Feb 27, 9:47*pm, samsloan wrote:
That IP address seems to point to Cedar Falls, Iowa. My uncle Graham
V. Jacobson lived in Cedar Falls Iowa but he died in 1997.

There is one chess person from that area who is known to intensely
dislike me and his name has come up before, but I cannot imagine that
he is responsible for this.

The Real Sam Sloan

What is more curious is who is "the good anonymous" and why does he
double back and cover his tracks?