Old March 3rd 12, 11:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.libertarian

Default Google Groups Conspiracy Against Cross-Posting

We have all received the following message:

The old Google Groups will be going away soon.
Switch to the new Google Groups.

I tried this and I found the new Google Groups to be difficult if not
impossible to use. For one thing, it seems to be impossible to post to
more than one group at a time there.

They have already cut us back. Before, we could post to 7 or 8 groups
at one time. Now they have reduced it to 5. It seems that they want to
bring it down to just one.

I tried to use the new Google Groups for a day or so but I have given
up. I will not go back there. I will stick with the groups we already
have as long as they will let us.

Old March 5th 12, 12:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.libertarian

On Mar 3, 3:52*am, samsloan wrote:
We have all received the following message:

The old Google Groups will be going away soon.
Switch to the new Google Groups.

I tried this and I found the new Google Groups to be difficult if not
impossible to use. For one thing, it seems to be impossible to post to
more than one group at a time there.

They have already cut us back. Before, we could post to 7 or 8 groups
at one time. Now they have reduced it to 5. It seems that they want to
bring it down to just one.

I tried to use the new Google Groups for a day or so but I have given
up. I will not go back there. I will stick with the groups we already
have as long as they will let us.

Sam Sloan

You mean we won't have Sam to kick around any more?!
Old March 5th 12, 05:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.libertarian

samsloan wrote:

We have all received the following message:

The old Google Groups will be going away soon.
Switch to the new Google Groups.

Not me sunshine, which is discrimination...

I'm suing for half a billion..

I tried this and I found the new Google Groups to be difficult if not
impossible to use.

..

Old March 6th 12, 02:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal

Why on Earth are you still a Google-posting ****wit?