Old March 6th 12, 02:57 PM posted to talk.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.libertarian,rec.games.chess.politics

Default From Mark Axinn to Sam Sloan

Sam:

Never again include my name in your scandalous droppings in news:.

Let there be no doubt in what passes for your mind that the only reason
I did not sue you out of existence, was because you are a vagrant and a
bum, and whatever money you have is hidden where a court won't find it.

Sam, why do you avoid my question - are you planning to sue me again?

I have prepared a dossier on you that I intend to circulate to everyone
who is anyone in the LP. A wellwisher has told me that I can obtain a
lot more dirt on you from a Mr William Goichberg and others from the US
Chessplayers' Federation, and I will add this to the existing material.

One of your other fans had emailed me that I should get in touch with
Mr Max Burkett and Mr James Raymond Hastings who have evidence that you
are engaged in another document forgery operation, even more serious
(because this time perjury is involved) than those 2010 BOE petition
forgeries you perpetrated. Does 'MARIN COUNTY' ring any bells with you,
Sam? Did you think I would not find out?

And further. I read two mails from your son Peter Sloan, written 2/16,
with details of other forgery, perjury and SS fraud committed by you.

If anyone else has information on Sam Sloan, please email it to me at
or .

You openly boast to having as an adult had sex with girls aged 14 or 15
in different countries. You do not belong in the LP. Sam, you belong in
jail, and I am determined to put you there. If laws have to be changed
to accomplish this, those laws badly need changing.

Mark

Old March 7th 12, 10:31 AM posted to talk.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.libertarian,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Still Yet Another Fake Posting

This is another fake posting. Mark Axinn did not write this.

You can tell this is fake by looking at the original headers which

From: "mark axinn"
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.libertarian ,rec.games.chess.politics
Subject: From Mark Axinn to Sam Sloan
Date: 6 Mar 2012 14:57:20 -0000