Old March 9th 12, 05:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,alt.accounting,soc.culture.usa

Default Estate of Mike Goodall - Opposition to Demurrer of Bank of America

I do not agree that Bank of America has ever been the trustee, because
the document entitled “Second Amendment to Goodall Trust” and dated
January 19, 1999 made Mike Goodall and his mother Rachel joint
trustees, so when Rachel died, Mike was the sold surviving Trustee.
Hastings as agent for Bank of America simply usurped the position of
trustee.

Putting that aside, I have my own apartment and I am paying rent
there. Thus, if I am to pay rent here too, I will be paying rent in
two different places. Thus, I am fully prepared to move out and let a
tenant move in. However, the reason I am here is, as I said in court,
is to guard the house from you and from Guide Dogs for the Blind, whom
Mike referred to as the "Blind Dogs".

Not only did Bank of America break into the house and take all the
contents on or about February 28, 2011 but, after most of the
furniture except for the beds and one of the paintings was returned in
June, on the afternoon of July 28, 2011 I came home and found two real
estate agent rummaging around in the back yard of the house at 461
Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael, California 94903. They said they had
been sent by Guide Dogs for the Blind who, they said, owned the
property. One of the real estate agents gave her name as Carol Chapman
of CRC Partners, San Anselmo CA 94979. The other, a man, had opened
the gate and I found him in the back yard of the house trying to get
into the house through a small back window. This same small back
window had been left unlocked by Bank of America when they were last
in the house on February 28. (I know that date because they had left
behind a copy of the New York Times bearing the date of February 27.)
Thus, the man trying to break into the house obviously had been told
by the Bank of America that that particular window had been left
unlocked.

So, since I have my own apartment, I am willing to move out and allow
a tenant to occupy the house but I need to have the assurance that
Bank of America and Guide Dogs for the Blind will not try to break in
again.

Old March 10th 12, 01:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,alt.accounting,soc.culture.usa

On Mar 9, 9:55*am, samsloan wrote:

I do not agree that I have my own apartment and am paying rent. Thus,
if I am to be in two different places, I am fully prepared to break
into the house and take all the contents except for two real estate
agents.

They said Guide Dogs had opened the gate through a small back window.

Bank of America had been left unlocked. So, I am willing to try to
break in again.