Old March 9th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Less Than Two Weeks to Alexander Sentencing

March 20, 2012 at 11am before MJ LaPorte. Card and letter writing time everybody. The sentencing is open for anyone who might want to appear and possibly be heard. I wonder if Polgar, Truong and Muradian will make the trip to give support to their chess buddy.
Old March 9th 12, 09:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 9, 10:50*am, BLafferty wrote:
March 20, 2012 at 11am before MJ LaPorte. *Card and letter writing time everybody. The sentencing is open for anyone who might want to appear and possibly be heard. I wonder if Polgar, Truong and Muradian will make the trip to give support to their chess buddy.

Thank you for letting me know. I would like to be there to try to
insure that Alexander receive an appropriate sentence.