Old March 10th 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Order to arrest Sam Sloan for breaking English Irish treaty before StPatricks Day

Sam Sloan was recently informed that I am on a Irish ticket to be
published and just like the harrasing fool he is says we are not Irish
but in fact English as covered by English-Irish Treaty in copyright
law motion to have Sam Sloan removed from google which is governed by
Irish law.

As duely sworn and signed
Peter Sloan
347-451-1154
A+, Net+, MCP
S.U.N.Y. Purchase Class of 2003, F.I.D.E. 2230
Department of Education Chess & Dell 2003 - 2008