Old March 11th 12, 05:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default But here it is chess fans, Peter Sloan's first book on Barnes andNoble "Peter Sloan Teaches How to Troubleshoot PCw"

Yes Chess FAns, Chess club merged with computer club many years ago
and despite my dad refusing to sign to accept my first book made it to
Barnes and Nobles book stores

Peter Sloan Teaches How to Troubleshoot PCs

Look for my first chess book as well

NY Chess Since 1972, A guide book of places to go and people you will
meet in NY Chess

Yes I am an M.D. By the way since August of 2009 when I started my
medical residency at the NYC Department of Health Chest Clinic even
though my crappy dad Sam Sloan thought this deserved a call to police
saying I has a TB patient.

Yes, go to Barnes and Noble and search "Peter Sloan Teaches" or check
out my Amazon author page http://sloansbookpress.com

Seariously thanks for your support, once again I apologize for my dad
as usual the story of my life if you know what I mean but check it out
and but a copy.

Peter Sloan
347-451-1154
A+, Net+, MCP
S.U.N.Y. Purchase Class of 2003, F.I.D.E. 2230
Department of Education Chess & Dell 2003 - 2008