Old March 23rd 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Alexander Plea Finalized

On Mar 22, 6:51*pm, Your smrat ® wrote:
On Mar 22, 11:26*am, BLafferty wrote:

No idea.

I was at the trial and spoke to the SS agent in question. He said that
they had a report of ARCHIVED proof from a source (later identified in
sealed court documents as Administrative Law Clerk Brain
Laughingstock) that there was another shoe yet to drop in the trial of
the century and that he was there to protect soon to be Libertarian
Candidate for president Scam Sloon lest he be injured by any flying
heels or laces.

I kid obviously, This veridct - a 34 felon counts pleaded down to a
guilty plea to one misdemeanor and probation - is a compete
vindication of the USCF lawsuit and a tribute to Brain Laughingstock's
interwebs evidence gathering slash letter writing campaign.

*ARCHIVED*

You were not there because I knew everybody in the courtroom except
for the US Attorney and the Public Defender and I am sure that you
were not one of them.

The Real Sam Sloan
Old March 23rd 12, 11:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 22, 6:51*pm, Your smrat ® wrote:

I was at the trial and spoke to the SS agent in question.

[...]

I kid obviously,

On Mar 23, 12:20 am, samsloan wrote:

You were not there because I knew everybody in the courtroom

And here were people all this time thinking that you were a completely
stupid ****ing moron.
Old March 23rd 12, 05:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Friday, March 23, 2012 7:39:36 AM UTC-4, Your smrat ® wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:51*pm, Your smrat ® wrote:

I was at the trial and spoke to the SS agent in question.

[...]

I kid obviously,

On Mar 23, 12:20 am, samsloan wrote:

You were not there because I knew everybody in the courtroom

And here were people all this time thinking that you were a completely
stupid ****ing moron.

Now you know for sure.
Old March 25th 12, 09:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Judgment has been filed with the court as signed by Judge LaPorte. Now that judgment is entered, a transcript will be available in short order for all to see the exact allocution declaration made by Alexander as it relates to Polgar and Truong.