Old April 4th 04, 01:20 PM
HC

Default How come a certain "seduction guru" is home in mommy's basement on SATURDAY Night

How come a certain "seduction guru" is home in mommy's basement on SATURDAY
Night instead of being out seducing women?

I mean it is SATURDAY Night . . . one would think that when a self professed
seduction guru CHOOSES to stay home on a Saturday night and argue on the
Internet instead of going out to get some babes, one would be left no choice
but to determine that said "guru" is really not a "guru" at all, that he has no
game, has no babes, has no ability to seduce anybody and thats why he stays
home on a Saturday night. That's what a reasonable man would deduce from what
they see here.

So, when did Ray Grodon cross over from KOOK to bonafide guru?

Why is he home every Friday and Saturday Night instead of being out at parties,
clubs, etc, meeting, greeting and bringing home babes?

Pretty good question, it's like asking why does a lawyer file frivolous suits?
The only answer is, "he's not a lawyer."

Yes, pretty good question, and NON GURU's answer was that he already has a
woman, so he needn't go out and meet one.

I wonder what KIND of woman prefers to stay home of FRIDAY and SATURDAY nights
watching their kookfriend spin out of control to the wee hours of the morning,
fighting with people on Usenet?

Sounds like a blow up doll, to me.

Old April 5th 04, 06:33 AM
NoMoreChess

..
How come a certain "seduction guru" is home in mommy's basement on SATURDAY
Night instead of being out seducing women?

You need to re-read the articles which clearly explained how losers (like the
guru) get all the babes. I mean, come on -- why would he need to go out
*looking* for what he already has, in overabundance?

but to determine that said "guru" is really not a "guru" at all, that he has
no game, has no babes, has no ability to seduce anybody and thats why he stays
home on a Saturday night.

No, no, no -- you've got it just backwards! The guru has ALL the babes at
his place already, so going elsewhere (on any night, including Saturday) to
look for them would just be a waste of time.

Why is he home every Friday and Saturday Night instead of being out at
parties,
clubs, etc, meeting, greeting and bringing home babes?

Because the *best* parties are at his place, where all the babes are!

I wonder what KIND of woman prefers to stay home of FRIDAY and SATURDAY
nights
watching their kookfriend spin out of control to the wee hours of the
morning,
fighting with people on Usenet?

They don't watch that. On Fridays and Saturdays they watch re-runs of
"Gunsmoke" on TV, and generally rest up for another exhausting week of nonstop
sex, drugs, an rock-n-roll with the guru.

I think you're just jealous. Face it: until you learn to be a total loser or
a complete jerk, you're never going to enjoy the kind of success the guru has
with women! It's a scientific fact that most women are attracted to men who
treat them like dirt, and THAT is our key to success! Get any one of the
following books for more details on "The System":

WOMEN LOVE A LOSER

JERKDOM: SUREFIRE ROAD TO A WOMAN'S HEART

WHY "NICE GUYS" ALWAYS FINISH LAST WITH WOMEN

GURU RAY GORDON IN OUTER SPACE

WHERE THE BABES ARE

THE HUCKLEBERRY GAMBIT (chess only, sorry!)

Old April 5th 04, 04:25 PM
Ray Gordon

No, no, no -- you've got it just backwards! The guru has ALL the babes
at
his place already, so going elsewhere (on any night, including Saturday)

look for them would just be a waste of time.

Once a man learns how to seduce women, it's like knowing where the
supermarket is if he needs food.

Old April 6th 04, 12:56 AM
Neil Brennen

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
No, no, no -- you've got it just backwards! The guru has ALL the

babes
at
his place already, so going elsewhere (on any night, including Saturday)

look for them would just be a waste of time.

Once a man learns how to seduce women, it's like knowing where the
supermarket is if he needs food.

The supermarket does not accept food stamps, so you are still hungry on a
Saturday night, Gordo.

Old April 7th 04, 03:13 PM

On 04 Apr 2004 12:20:48 GMT, (HC) wrote:

How come a certain "seduction guru" is home in mommy's basement on SATURDAY
Night instead of being out seducing women?

A real seduction guru does not have to go out looking for women. Women
come to him.

I never go out looking for a woman, but I always seem to have one.

Old April 7th 04, 06:59 PM
KidDon

"Neil Brennen" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
No, no, no -- you've got it just backwards! The guru has ALL the

babes
at
his place already, so going elsewhere (on any night, including Saturday)

look for them would just be a waste of time.

Once a man learns how to seduce women, it's like knowing where the
supermarket is if he needs food.

The supermarket does not accept food stamps, so you are still hungry on a
Saturday night, Gordo.

_____________________________________
I guess that depends on whether one is willing to eat out of the
supermarket dumpster.

Old April 8th 04, 05:05 AM
Neil Brennen

"NoMoreChess" wrote in message
.
How come a certain "seduction guru" is home in mommy's basement on

SATURDAY
Night instead of being out seducing women?

A real seduction guru does not have to go out looking for women. Women
come to him.

I never go out looking for a woman, but I always seem to have one.

Only one? :-)

Blow-up dolls don't count.

Old April 8th 04, 05:37 AM
ASCACHESS

The supermarket does not accept food stamps, so you are still hungry on a
Saturday night, Gordo.

I guess that depends on whether one is willing to eat out of the
supermarket dumpster.

Dumpster humor, tampachess don.
Sounds like attorney humor to me:-)

Richard Peterson