Old April 10th 12, 10:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer,soc.culture.magyar

Default FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems

Your smrat wrote:

On Apr 9, 5:40 pm, "
wrote:

..

Sam gets many things wrong, but you seem to have picked an odd point
on which to challenge him here.

I challenged him here on this point because this was the point here he
made. Challenging him on this point elsewhere or another point here
would have confused my many fans. And anyway I enjoy pointing out
Scam's many instances of juridical humiliation and legal
num****ingskullery. Meanwhile you should consider that the point seems
odd to you because it went whooshing over your head.

Haw haw haw the lawyers are up****ing the revolution.. "my many fans"
haw haw "num****ingscullerymaids" haw haw de haw (num num nutz) haw haw
foad leading the way - haw haw..

..