Old April 6th 04, 03:44 AM
EditorialStaff

Default We think it's time...

For another "I'm Leaving Usenet FOREVER!!!" post.

Or another thinly veiled allusion to suicide.

Gordon Roy Parker has had his head pulled out of his rectum,
and handed to him on a silver platter, without pause, for over
a month now, and he has not yet realized just how outclassed,
outplayed, and outmaneuvered he really is. We hope that he
takes a sober pause, and goes to visit some mental health care
facility, so that he can get treatment, on at least an outpatient
basis. The stresses of his upcoming debacle in court are bound
to be mounting, and he knows there's no way out this time.

We firmly state for the record that we care about his mental
health, and we sincerely and honestly hope that he does get
some treatment for his self-professed mental illness.

It doesn't have to be this way, and we know that he knows it.

---
-
The Editorial Staff
-----
A quote from "Ray Gordon"
"(For a dissenting opinion on my character, please visit
the following website: http://members.tripod.com/~rayfaq.html)*
This site contains many lies about me, but as a defender of
free speech I fully support its right to exist."
*The original RayFAQ was removed from the internet as a
result of dozens of complaints from Gordon Roy Parker.
The site has been updated, and can now be found at:
http://www.ray-gordon.com If Mr. Parker feels that the
original site is is significantly different, he should
upload it to the internet, so everyone can compare the two.

Freedom of Speech is WORTHLESS without Social Responsibility.
The OFFICIAL Ray Gordon FAQ: http://www.ray-gordon.com
Everything you need to know about Usenet's biggest NewsLoon!
BACK by POPULAR DEMAND! For an UNlimited time!
41,000+ Satisfied Visitors, 1 Disgruntled Malcontent.

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Old April 6th 04, 03:51 AM
Neil Brennen

"EditorialStaff" ] wrote in
message news:[email protected]

Can you help us build a Sam Sloan FAQ page? He's at least as big a loon as
Gordo.

Old April 6th 04, 05:37 AM
EditorialStaff

Neil Brennen wrote:

Can you help us build a Sam Sloan FAQ page? He's at least
as big a loon as Gordo.

We can provide you with templates, but you'll have to fill
them with your own data. There are several of us who work
part-time looking up old posts of Gordon Roy Parker's, and
we don't have time to do another site on someone else.

---
-
The Editorial Staff
-----

Old April 6th 04, 10:47 AM
Neil Brennen

Neil Brennen wrote:

Can you help us build a Sam Sloan FAQ page? He's at least
as big a loon as Gordo.

We can provide you with templates, but you'll have to fill
them with your own data. There are several of us who work
part-time looking up old posts of Gordon Roy Parker's, and
we don't have time to do another site on someone else.

Understood. I am trying to arrange for a website. When I need the templates,
I will contact you.

Best wishes,
Neil Brennen