Old May 3rd 12, 10:13 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

Default The Khazars and the Jewish Question

On Apr 27, 6:03*am, *☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð_ID_SBR_*X|||DI©*J*Ω lol؟♫1ﷲ☻∞= 8☺╣☼*?
wrote:

when u appeared in 2006,

1992, actually. Well, 1993 as "JTEM." My first ISP insisted that
everybody had only one middle initial....

as a mossad plant to "support" american
invasion of Iran and when you responded on the subject, searching
blogs which put forward arguments against such action.....

Well if by "Blogs" you mean "Usenet," I did frequently point out to
Bushbots that all their arguments for war with Iraq, though false,
suddenly became true when you erased the 'q' and replaced it with
an 'n'.

Iraq NEVER tried to buy Nigerian yellow cake, Iran DID. Iraq never
supported Al Qaeda, Iran DID. Iraq had no WMD programs, Iran
still does.... so on & so on...

Old May 3rd 12, 10:53 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
when u appeared in 2006,

1992, actually. Well, 1993 as "JTEM." *My first ISP insisted that
everybody had only one middle initial....

as a mossad plant to "support" american
invasion of Iran and when you responded on the subject, searching
blogs which put forward arguments against such action.....

Well if by "Blogs" you mean "Usenet," I did frequently point out to
Bushbots that all their arguments for war with Iraq, though false,
suddenly became true when you erased the 'q' and replaced it with
an 'n'.

well bushbots bought it, but couldn't do it, cos their military told
them they shouldn't. The same military which is telling Israelis and
Americans and most OTHERS except Qatar, Bahrain, KSA(Taliban v1.0).

Again, u have not proved ur existence since 1992-3. Why when google
took over dejanews, did they not carry the archives? a simple link to
an email address that you lost, would suffice, not for me now, but for
others

then I'll answer the next bit.

Iraq NEVER tried to buy Nigerian yellow cake, Iran DID. *Iraq never
supported Al Qaeda, Iran DID. *Iraq had no WMD programs, Iran
still does.... so on & so on...

Hence, it is NOT the "Cakewalk" that you Yanki-Yoodle-Yidmishes
promised with Iraq!?

Old May 3rd 12, 10:11 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

*☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð_ID_SBR_*X|||DI©*J*Ω lol؟♫1ﷲ☻∞= 8☺╣☼*?
wrote:

Well if by "Blogs" you mean "Usenet," I did frequently point out to
Bushbots that all their arguments for war with Iraq, though false,
suddenly became true when you erased the 'q' and replaced it with
an 'n'.

well bushbots bought it,

There's nothing to buy. Iran is a terrorist supporting state and Iran
will have the bomb, and the Conservatives want it. It's the whole
retarded "Balance of Power" deal that Conservatives have always
loved, and has never worked. Nuclear Iran is supposed to balance
out Nuclear Israel....

Pakistan is no good. They're locked in their own "Balance of Power"
struggle with India.

Of course, it's only a matter of time before these idiot balance-
of-power scenarios come crashing down, as they always do.

(Note WWI)

Chances are Pakistan will go first. They almost have a number of
times. In fact, they likely would have pushed the button some
years back, if it weren't for the "War on Terror" and the presence
of the U.S. military....

Old May 3rd 12, 11:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Thu, 3 May 2012 14:11:57 -0700 (PDT), JTEM
wrote:

?????§_ID_SBR_*X|||DI*J*??lol??1???= 8?????
wrote:

Well if by "Blogs" you mean "Usenet," I did frequently point out to
Bushbots that all their arguments for war with Iraq, though false,
suddenly became true when you erased the 'q' and replaced it with
an 'n'.

well bushbots bought it,

There's nothing to buy. Iran is a terrorist supporting state and Iran
will have the bomb, and the Conservatives want it. It's the whole
retarded "Balance of Power" deal that Conservatives have always
loved, and has never worked. Nuclear Iran is supposed to balance
out Nuclear Israel....

Conservatives want it?? Are you on drugs? The only ones who want
Iran to get a nuke are braindead leftist and Ron Paul.