Old April 7th 04, 08:25 PM
joe mccarron

Default Pono and FIDE

It seems Ponomariov is still willing to play puruant to the agreement that
he and FIDE had when he won the title. (and here I'm not talkign
about reunification because ultimately it appears the parites couldn't
agree on that. Kasparov appearantly wouldn't accept draw odds and the
90 minute time control) I wonder if FIDE will honor their original
agreement and let him defend the title.

see this link:
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1569
Old April 8th 04, 10:45 PM
drahmiel

Oh man... I thought this thread was titled: PORNO and FIDE!

Never mind.....