Old May 11th 12, 12:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Reality Check for Lisa Suhay

On May 9, 6:33*am, BLafferty wrote:
Lisa Suhay plays the bullying victim card loud, strong and without substance. *From her NICE blog with comments by me.
It is amazing to me that you keep referring to the taking of something. Are you that unaware of how the Internet works. A link was provided to a public photo on your Facebook page. Kindly cease using the terms take, hack, stole or any synonym thereof from this point on.

TACKLE the issue with words.

Dear Mr. Bully:

I will not set the example of allowing a bully to run my life, my chess program or my social interactions.

If you, Mr. Bully et al, donít like Ms. Polgar and have your personal and professional reasons, that is your right. However, it is not within your rights to intimidate, threaten and cyber troll stalk me, or to post unsubstantiated innuendo about me simply because *a chess grandmaster donated chess sets and her time to the children of my community and treated me with respect and kindness prompting me to publicly thank her.
To be clear, Ms. Suhay, I have not threatened or cyber stalked you in any way. I have also NOT posted any unsubstantiated innuendo about you. *I demand that you retract this defamatory allegation and not make any such defamatory allegations in future. Should you continue to make false and defamatory statements about me, I will have no choice but to direct my attorney to proceed to protect my reputation at law.*

Having read, and re-read your little diatribe, I have concluded you
are RIGHT Laughfartty: You are NOT cyber stalking Ms. Suhay, NO you
are cyber stalking Susan Polgar!!!!! How else do you explain coming
across Ms. Suhay's Facebook Page?!? And even IF you you found it by
accident, why continue with your posts of Susan Polgar?!? Are you
*that* obsessed with Susan that you must post or re-post everything
you find out about her?!? You might also want to explain why it is YOU
-- not Ms. Suhay -- are posting comments on HER Facebook Page?!? What
is it to you if Ms. Suhay happens to be a friend of Ms. Polgars??
Where do you get off offering anyone "advice"??? You say you are not
making any "threats" to Ms. Suhay, but you make several LEGAL threats
against her within your last post. There is an EASY solution to this,
and any 8 year old knows it (but given that an 8 year old GIRL could
clean your clock on a chess board, maybe I need to state the
obvious) STAY AWAY FROM MS. SUHAY'S website. PERIOD!!! Stop searching
for unflattering pictures, content, or other information in regards to
Susan Polgar. What is it to you that Susan may or may not have
gained weight?? So WHAT??? The only reason you re-posted that link,
was for the sole purpose of ridiculing Susan. Even your Chunky -- vs
-- Hunky comment is insulting. I can assure you Laughfartty that if
you don't bother them again, then they will not bother you.

Too bad I don't have a bucket of water to throw on top of you and
watch you melt away.

Old May 11th 12, 01:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:41:36 PM UTC-4, Bobcat wrote:
[...]

Thank you for sharing your thoughts this evening.
Old May 11th 12, 07:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:45:15 PM UTC-4, BLafferty wrote:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts this evening.

Can they both be named Paul? Why else are they so incensed and so vicious about this?

Old May 11th 12, 08:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

The similarities of her wordpress rant accusations have a definite Trolgar ring to them as I pointed out. The phone call claims also reprise the alleged anon phone call claims to TTU which she could not prove any of the people she sued had made--because none of us had made any calls to TTU.

It appears she is being fed false information by Truong and possibly Polgar.. If someone is making threatening calls, I'll wager they're being made by Paul and friends. Shades of the Fake Sam Sloan. Right Paulie.