Old May 25th 12, 04:32 AM posted to talk.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Bad News about Dan Halloran

Dan Halloran, who has been very actively campaigning for US Congress
as a Libertarian with good chances of being elected has suddenly
gotten sick and is hospitalized.

He will undergo surgery for cancer tomorrow.

He posts this on his Facebook page:

"I asked my brother to post this for me as I was admitted to the
hospital early this morning for surgery - I am in good hands with the
Director of Neurosurgery at the Langone Center, Dr John Golifinos, and
Dr Rolland head of Otolarongology at the NYU Medical Center in
Manhattan."

We can only hope for a successful operation and a full recovery.

We have been hoping that he would become the first person ever to be
elected to the United States Congress on the Libertarian ticket. He is
already the highest elected Libertarian party office holder.

Old May 25th 12, 05:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:32:21 PM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:
Dan Halloran, who has been very actively campaigning for US Congress
as a Libertarian with good chances of being elected has suddenly
gotten sick and is hospitalized.

He will undergo surgery for cancer tomorrow.

He posts this on his Facebook page:

"I asked my brother to post this for me as I was admitted to the
hospital early this morning for surgery - I am in good hands with the
Director of Neurosurgery at the Langone Center, Dr John Golifinos, and
Dr Rolland head of Otolarongology at the NYU Medical Center in
Manhattan."

We can only hope for a successful operation and a full recovery.

We have been hoping that he would become the first person ever to be
elected to the United States Congress on the Libertarian ticket. He is
already the highest elected Libertarian party office holder.

Sam Sloan

Sorry for him but ROTFLMFAO regarding his election chances.