Old June 3rd 12, 05:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Polgar and Team Dick Slap TTU -- Fox News

All those foreigners are taking their talents to St. Louis, baby! In one of the biggest checkmate(!) moves in collegiate sports history, the Texas Tceh Red Raiders are losing their back-to-back championships. No, not the trophies or accolades, but the entire 7-man roster of chess nerds. They should be going pro after dominating the past two seasons, but no, they will instead go to St. Louis for some ridiculous Hall of Fame reason. Should we expect an ESPN 30 for 30 in a few years of "The Kings and Queen that got Away"? Who knew nerds knew how to dick slap a school? [Follow me @TravisHouser] More Information
http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sp...iders/10526444