Old June 22nd 12, 10:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Article on Zurich 1953 in NIC

I thought rgc readers might like to know that the latest issue of New
In Chess:

http://www.newinchess.com/New_In_Che...2_4-p-481.html

contains an article I wrote, "Sammy and the Soviets", about
Reshevsky's struggles at the 1953 Candidates Tournament. I'm sure our
trolls here will make their usual snide comments, but serious and
sincere chess-lovers will, I believe, find the article interesting and
informative.