Old June 25th 12, 06:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.libertarian

Default I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle

I now have 19 books on Kindle plus I am adding one more tomorrow. Here
is the latest.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EDITSK

Unfortunately, my chess diagrams do not always come out on Kindle.
Some times they are OK, some times not.

Could anybody please check this one to see if the diagrams appear?

Sam Sloan

On Jun 3, 5:28*pm, samsloan wrote:
I now have six new books on Kindle.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088IBIS4* * AnnA La Vampiresa

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088I5B5K* Creative Handweaving

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088IC9LY* Horatio Seymour, New York's
Governor, Attacks Abe Lincoln's War

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088ID2ZG* Marihuana A Drug-Crazed Killer
at Large

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088IER3M*Really Learn Spanish by Joe
Tamargo

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088JB1GC* Sloan American Originals

Sam Sloan

On May 31, 8:06*pm, samsloan wrote:

Now I have 9 books on Kindle:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087Q0MKC*The President's Crown of Thorns
by Kirsan Ilumzhinov

On May 31, 2:18*am, samsloan wrote:

I now have 8 books on Kindle:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087H25SI** *Queen's Gambit Accepted
Smyslov Variation

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086W3GZK*Fly the Pterodactyl

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087FU20I*First Chess Tactics

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086VJL46*Hunting the Castled King

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00865C2OS*In Search of the Miraculous:
Fragments of an Unknown Teaching

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085IEQB8*Ron Paul for President in 2012

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008537YRQ*The Tea Party and the American
Counter Revolution

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085IEIN4*Surprising Stories - Story 32 -
The Wife Swappers

I tried to publish The Satanic Bible on Kindle but they rejected it
because it is in Russian. They said that Kindle does not support
Russian.

Sam Sloan

On May 23, 4:46*am, samsloan wrote:

*I have just published my first three books on Kindle.

They a

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085IEQB8

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008537YRQ

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085IEIN4

Kindle Books by Sam

ASIN: B0085IEQB8 Ron Paul for President in 2012

ASIN: B008537YRQ The Tea Party and the American Counter Revolution

ASIN: B0085IEIN4 Surprising Stories - Story 32 - The Wife Swappers

Old June 25th 12, 02:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.libertarian

"samsloan" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I now have 19 books on Kindle plus I am adding one more tomorrow. Here
is the latest.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008EDITSK

Unfortunately, my chess diagrams do not always come out on Kindle.
Some times they are OK, some times not.

Could anybody please check this one to see if the diagrams appear?

Why don't you buy a Kindle, you idiot. Of course, it's going to
look like **** first time around. Just like your web pages.

But even without a Kindle I can predict that the book will be a
best seller because it has new and original puzzles in it,
such as

cuuuuuuuuC {rhb1kgw4} {0p0pdp0p} {wdwdwdwd} {dwdw0wdw} {wdBdndwd}
{dwHwdwdw} {P)P)w)P)} {$wGQIwHR} vllllllllV

I think all real chess players will love it.