Old April 16th 04, 07:04 AM
lawilson

Default Chess Xpress Ratings...Your Thoughts

Recently, I signed up as an affiliate with them. I have yet to organize a
CXR event, but plan to soon (scholastic). It seems to be a great alternative
rating system that is more complete, and offers next day ratings.

Has there been anyone on here who have used them? I await your colorful

lawilson

Old April 20th 04, 04:14 AM
Russell Mollot

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. Just to toot our horn a little,
Chess Express Ratings ("CXR") is growing at about 12% per month. We have
affiliates in 8 states plus Canada and Ireland. A high percentage of
Hawaii's tournament players are already CXR members.

By the way, it is not necessary to run a tournament to have games rated by
CXR. Affiliates may report any over-the-board game results for ratings via
our web-based system. No messy disks, no postage, no waiting.

Lamarr, don't wait for a tournament -- try posting a single game result!

John - see you at the Marshall.

Regards,
Russ Mollot (pres. CXR)