Old April 17th 04, 03:33 PM
Peter C. Nixon

Default USCF Membership Numbers

I have posted the April 10 USCF membership numbers at:
http://detroitchess.com/USCFmem2.htm

Total membership is at 89762, the same as the March total!

Peter C. Nixon
http://detroitchess.com/
Old April 18th 04, 01:27 AM
Cranky Chess

Regular adult membership soared by seven! Must be time to raise dues
again because demand is picking up.
Old April 18th 04, 02:25 AM
ASCACHESS

Regular adult membership soared by seven! Must be time to raise dues
again because demand is picking up.

What may be significant is that this is a move over 200 against the existing
trend!

No, I am not saying we have turned the corner. I will leave that to those more
gullible, but let's give Bill a little credit where credit is due.
He lowered the dues rates AND he produced the desired result.

The unfortunate part is that this gain of seven does not offset the loss of 500
players in the first two national scholastics.

Rp