Old September 2nd 12, 11:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Why Does FIDE List Polgar's Affiation AS With the USCF

She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated?
Shouldn't be.
http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088
Old September 3rd 12, 12:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sep 2, 6:17*pm, BLafferty wrote:

She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated?
Shouldn't be.http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088

An even more interesting question: why you were looking up Polgar's
FIDE profile, were you were flogging your withered penis while doing
so, and if so what you were using as lubricant?
Old September 5th 12, 12:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sep 2, 3:17*pm, BLafferty wrote:
She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated?
Shouldn't be.http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088

Brian Lafferty will be interested to learn that a seriously overweight
Susan Polgar waddled through the press room a few hours ago.
It took me a while to realize who that was.
The tip-off was her fake blond hair.
Old September 5th 12, 02:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 3:17:50 PM UTC-7, BLafferty wrote:
She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated?

Shouldn't be.

http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088

I see your obsession with Susan Polgar continues unabated. You REALLY should go see a qualified psychotherapist, maybe they can help you. What if your WIFE came across your obsession with ANOTHER WOMAN!!!

BTW Oh Clueless One, the FIDE chess listing lists her "federation" as the "United States of America", since she LIVES in the United States, it says NOTHING about her status of being a member, or even former member of the USCF. Even you, who judging by your posted rating a 5 y.o. could wipe the board with, would have -- that is even if FIDE had a rating that went that low -- would be listed as The United States of America. Oh, BTW Oh Great and Terrible Thinker, to quote the USCF itself, once Rated by the USCF, ALWAYS rated by the USCF. Susan once *was* rated by the USCF, and thus still *is* rated by the USCF.

Now it is past your bedtime Laughfartty. Go brush your teeth, go potty, and go to bed.
Old September 5th 12, 02:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

ROTFLMAO!! Learn to read, ****tard. It lists players federation affiliation. She has no federation affiliation now.

Old September 5th 12, 02:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 7:08:45 PM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:17*pm, BLafferty wrote:

She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated?

Shouldn't be.http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088

Brian Lafferty will be interested to learn that a seriously overweight

Susan Polgar waddled through the press room a few hours ago.

It took me a while to realize who that was.

The tip-off was her fake blond hair.

LOL! Do you have a photo you can share of the happy, middle-aged matron.
Old September 7th 12, 01:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sep 5, 6:46*am, BLafferty wrote:
On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 7:08:45 PM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:17*pm, BLafferty wrote:

She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated?

Shouldn't be.http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088

Brian Lafferty will be interested to learn that a seriously overweight

Susan Polgar waddled through the press room a few hours ago.

It took me a while to realize who that was.

The tip-off was her fake blond hair.

LOL! Do you have a photo you can share of the happy, middle-aged matron.

I have just posted several pictures of her on my Facebook page
including pictures of her sitting with Muradian.

I have also posted several pictures of Paul Truong walking around
mostly taking pictures of the US Woman's Team.

Old September 7th 12, 02:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sep 7, 5:50*am, samsloan wrote:
On Sep 5, 6:46*am, BLafferty wrote:

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 7:08:45 PM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:17*pm, BLafferty wrote:

She's been expelled from the USCF for cause and is not affiliated with the USCF at all. So why does FIDE continue to incorrectly list her as USCF affiliated?

Shouldn't be.http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=700088

Brian Lafferty will be interested to learn that a seriously overweight

Susan Polgar waddled through the press room a few hours ago.

It took me a while to realize who that was.

The tip-off was her fake blond hair.

LOL! Do you have a photo you can share of the happy, middle-aged matron..

I have just posted several pictures of her on my Facebook page
including pictures of her sitting with Muradian.

I have also posted several pictures of Paul Truong walking around
mostly taking pictures of the US Woman's Team.

Sam Sloan

Here is a picture on my Facebook page of Susan Polgar:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
Old September 8th 12, 08:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sep 5, 6:45*am, BLafferty wrote:
[...]

I suggest that YOU learn to read retard: 1) It says FEDERATION, NOT
Federation AFFILIATION 2) Next to FEDERATION it says UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA, NOT UNITED STATES CHESS FEDERATION 3) If you READ (obviously
you CAN'T) the terms of the agreement Susan was banned from being a
member of the USCF, HOWEVER -- a very BIG however -- she can STILL
play in USCF tournaments. Since I am sure you will *try* to refute
me Laughfartty, here is the pertinent quote right from the USCF's
website: "Under the settlement, the USCF will allow Polgar and Truong
to be playing, non-members of the USCF and will be listed as “Playing
Non-Member Status.” Now pay attention Little Brian:

1) Susan Polgar is a citizen of the United States of America
2) She is a FIDE GM
3) Though banned from membership in the USCF, she can
STILL PLAY in USCF tournaments as a PLAYING
NON-MEMBER OF the USCF. Notice the words: She is
considered a "playing non-member OF the USCF".
4) By USCF's own RULES, "Once Rated, ALWAYS Rated".
Even though I allowed my MEMBERSHIP to lapse, I CAN
still play in ANY USCF tournament by PAYING a per
tournament fee even if I am NOT a member of the USCF
ie. I would hold a "Playing Non-Member" Status.
5) Like it or not Laughfartty, as a Citizen of the United States
of America, Susan Polgar's FEDERATION would DEFAULT
to the USCF, in whose tournaments she is STILL
ALLOWED TO PLAY IN, even if she is BANNED from
membership.

Now it REALLY is way past your bedtime Laughfartty. Go brush your
teeth, go potty, and go to bed. If you want I'll come up and tuck you
into bed and READ (given that you seemingly CAN'T) you a bedtime story
about Susan Polgar's Life and Times. Maybe Monday you can finally
make an appointment with a psychotherapist to deal with your
obsession with Susan Polgar. Nighty, night.

Old September 8th 12, 08:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sep 7, 6:24*am, samsloan wrote:
[...]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...5&set=a.101512....

Careful Sam, you might need to go see a psychotherapist too just like
Laughfartty if you continue to obsess over Susan. That said, nobody
obsesses over Susan nearly as much as Laughfartty.