Old April 19th 04, 10:35 PM
Carlos Th

Default Qualifications of Sam Sloan to run for election

Sam Sloan wrote:

Qualifications of Sam Sloan to run for election

My name is Sam Sloan. Here are my qualifications:

So what is the relevance of this with soc.culture.colombia ?

Old April 19th 04, 11:45 PM

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:35:12 -0500, "Carlos Th"
wrote:

Sam Sloan wrote:

Qualifications of Sam Sloan to run for election

My name is Sam Sloan. Here are my qualifications:

So what is the relevance of this with soc.culture.colombia ?

We are building a road from Panama to Colombia.

Haven't you heard?

Everybody knows that.

What do you think about this idea?

Old April 20th 04, 03:24 AM
Noah Roberts

wrote:

Sam Sloan wrote:

Qualifications of Sam Sloan to run for election

My name is Sam Sloan. Here are my qualifications:

So what is the relevance of this with soc.culture.colombia ?

We are building a road from Panama to Colombia.

That is certainly off-topic for all chess related groups.

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush

Old April 20th 04, 03:39 AM
Matt Nemmers

wrote:

Sam Sloan wrote:

Qualifications of Sam Sloan to run for election

My name is Sam Sloan. Here are my qualifications:

So what is the relevance of this with soc.culture.colombia ?

We are building a road from Panama to Colombia.

That is certainly off-topic for all chess related groups.

Exactly.

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush

"I voted for military increases before I voted against it." ~ John Kerry

Old April 20th 04, 02:55 PM
Carlos Th

Sam Sloan wrote:

So what is the relevance of this with soc.culture.colombia ?

We are building a road from Panama to Colombia.

Haven't you heard?

Well, 1) this is not in your original posting; 2) in the original posting it
seems you are postulating for something which is itself not related to
Colombia.

Everybody knows that.

What do you think about this idea?

Post your own thread on the subject and I will coment... and keep that
particular threat away from unrelated groups.

-- Carlos Th

Old April 20th 04, 03:57 PM

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:55:43 -0500, "Carlos Th"
wrote:

Sam Sloan wrote:

So what is the relevance of this with soc.culture.colombia ?

We are building a road from Panama to Colombia.

Haven't you heard?

Well, 1) this is not in your original posting; 2) in the original posting it
seems you are postulating for something which is itself not related to
Colombia.

Everybody knows that.

What do you think about this idea?

Post your own thread on the subject and I will coment... and keep that
particular threat away from unrelated groups.

-- Carlos Th

Here is what I wrote. I do not understand how you missed it:

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 02:03:57 GMT, (Sam Sloan)
wrote:

At 05:12 PM 4/17/2004 -0700, Travis Pahl wrote:
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Sam Sloan wrote:

At 06:47 AM 4/17/2004 -0400, G Triest wrote:

Let us say that we want to build a road from Panama to Colombia. By the
way, there is no road from Panama to Colombia unless one has been built in
the last few years. We can see that this road would be in our national
interests, because then it would become possible for a truck or car to
drive all the way from Alaska to Chile, which is not now possible.

First I do not see how it is in our national interest to have this road
completed. Second, I do not think that money is the major obstacle to the
completion of this road. The owners hold up is the owners of the land
that it needs to be built through do not want paved roads no matter how
much money they receive. At least that is the way I understand.

Where did you get that from? Do you know anything about this subject
or are you just making this up?

The land is impenetrable jungle. Very rugged terrain. Lots of volcanos
and earthquakes too. Nobody owns that land.

President Nixon tried to build a road through there but got nowhere.
He eventually gave up.

I believe that with modern technology the road can be built. This will
not be like the New Jersey Turnpike. I have been down there into that
jungle, felt the daily earthquakes and know how difficult it will be.
Still, I think it can be done.

Old April 20th 04, 04:18 PM
Carlos Th

Sam Sloan wrote:

We are building a road from Panama to Colombia.

Haven't you heard?

Well, 1) this is not in your original posting; 2) in the original posting

it
seems you are postulating for something which is itself not related to
Colombia.

Everybody knows that.

What do you think about this idea?

Post your own thread on the subject and I will coment... and keep that
particular threat away from unrelated groups.

-- Carlos Th

Here is what I wrote. I do not understand how you missed it:

[...]
Let us say that we want to build a road from Panama to Colombia. By

the
[....]

This are messages and its replies,
down the thread of message . the
later was the original posting in the thread and says nothing about such
road.

Post about your Panama-Colombia road in its own thread, and don't crosspost
to the chess groups. Otherwise I will confirm you are nothing but a troll.

-- Carlos Th
replying separately to SCC and to the chess groups (where I belive Sam
recides)
(for sending email to me, change my-deja.com to chlewey.org)
http://chlewey.org

Old April 21st 04, 01:56 AM
Gunny Bunny

"Sam Sloan" "

- Drives a New York taxi cab for a living;
- His personal residence is in a NY ghetto ****-hole;
- He has mental health problems; and
- He adores underaged girls and travels to south east asia to fulfill his
pedo desires.

Is this the type of person u want as your chess leader ?