Old October 3rd 12, 01:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.usa

Default Goodall Estate: Reply to Bank of America

I just spoke to several of the neighbors on all sides of the tree.

The tree is a majestic pine and is by far the largest tree anywhere in
this neighborhood.

The tree was personally planted by Col. Goodall when he built the
house in 1966.

It seems to me that due to the large size of the tree that will be
dangerous to remove it. It sits on a hillside and uprooting the tree
will likely destabilize not only the hill on which it rests but the
very foundations of the houses that surround it.

Nevertheless I will continue to consult others regarding this tree.

With regard to the other issue, there is no possibility, none
whatever, that the Goodall estate will surrender the house to Bank of
America. I am about to embark on a scorched earth campaign not only to
put Guide Dogs for the Blind out of business and revoke their tax
status but to have attorneys Gary Rothstein, James R. Hastings, Alisa
Adornato and Don Lesser put in jail and disbarred from the practice of
law.

The Marin County Probate Court has jurisdiction over this case. The
San Francisco Probate Court has no jurisdiction over property in Marin
County and the orders of the San Francisco Probate Court are null and
void and without legal effect.

I will be contacting the Dallas Texas Attorney General seeking to have
Jacquel Hutchings, the Assistant Vice-President and Trust Officer for
Bank of America in Dallas Texas, arrested and prosecuted for
embezzling funds from the Goodall Estate, so you can tell her to
expect to spend a few nights in jail.

Old October 4th 12, 02:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.usa

On Oct 2, 8:41*pm, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

Ah, but the strawberries! That's where I had them. They laughed at me
and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with
geometric logic that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox did exist!
And I'd have produced that key if they hadn't pulled Caine out of
action! I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow
officer......Naturally, I can only cover these things from memory, if
I've left anything out, why just ask me specific questions and I'll be
glad to answer them one-by-one
Old October 17th 12, 04:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Be carefull dad, you are just a tenant and only the owner can remove or make structural changes to the property including trees.

Your son,
Pete