Old October 18th 12, 07:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Goodall Estate: The crooked judges corrupt decision

Not only did the crooked corrupt judge tell me that my job as the trustee for the estate went to Bank of America Trustee, but that I will also not be paid for my legal work for any of the precedings up to this point. I proved I have over 150,000 in legal fee's to pay for this preceding, proving I am the right full owner of the Goodall home on 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903

Please make any mail correspondence addressed to Kayo Kimura because mine are escrowed to the county of Marin, who I am siding with to give me a one time appeal and I proved I only needed a police car in front of my new home which I own over one dozen times because I am not getting domestic violence complaints from my own family but in fact this is all the responsibility of the crooked attornies for the Guide Dogs for the Blind Foundation.

These disabled ask for so much extra treatment all the time even though they smell bad and I keep pointing out that Blind and disabled people should just live in homes or even shelters because they stink so bad they even block up the local 98 76 and 72 bus. I have filed many complaints over the years and my case has finally made it to court even though the Marin County judge is only a small claims judge that is going to ask me if I have any small claim before I move out of their quiet community,

but this is such an injustice.

I decided not only to destroy all of the plant life in the backyard of 461 PeachStone Terrace but also file a complaint that their is water damage to the floor of the bathroom, because my son stayed over for one night after the L.N.C. and used the shower which leaked water onto a wooden floor. The damages I have hear are tremendous. To think even though Pete wipped up all of the water with his towel, I want damages for this horrible sortie. Peter had the nerve to state he is a professional contractor as he likes to stay studied at conservatory schools that go into professions none less than Bell labs them selves, and the flooring is only linoelum tile cover.

I am stating all of this to the judge on the weekend, to prove, push came to shove, water damage, nothing to do with the owner, Peter being my employee a matter of fact which I still owe a ballance to for food reimburesement and overtime.

This case is guaranteed to make me the rightfull owner of the home of the deceased Mike Goodall.

And for your information this is perfectly relevant to chess politics being that Mike Goodall did visit various chess clubs about three times each over a span of 30 years while almost never playing dues, he did visit Goichbergs tournaments and hang around with his hands in his pockets.

I thought everyone in the chess world should know about this case.

Signed,
The Really Real, Sam H Sloan

P.S. If you get a call from a group surveying victims of my assult to test wether they felt nervous reading my copyright material, please tell them we are all part of Sam Sloan's can spam alligance against the true spammers, the troungs.

Thanks you all,
And to the United States of America,
God Bless

Sam Sloan for NYS Congress,

Yes I do not have the credential to run, or the signatures, but we are working on the next round for readers every where.
Old October 19th 12, 01:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 18, 11:32*am, Sam Sloan
wrote:
[...]

The regulars will already know this but I want to let anybody who is
new here know that the above is a so-called "Fake Sam Sloan" posting.
I did not write this and I do not know who did although I have a
suspect.

The Real Sam Sloan
Old October 21st 12, 12:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

No this is Sam Sloan here. Sorry I have not written back and I am not away because I am in jail or in violation of an order of protection by Mike Goosdall and even my own family, but because I am preparing for Marin County court. Of course I have to prepare all of the legal papers on my own and my attorney who accepted the case pro-bono even though it is not a state case, refused to work for free any longer, but basically, the disabled will pay and I mean pay the price for their claims of my inheritance.

The Really Real Sam Sloan