Old December 30th 12, 12:02 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.publish.books,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.arts.movies.past-films

Default Sam Sloan's Revision of Peyton Place is out now !

My reprint of "Peyton Place" just came out.

In it I reveal some scandals from my 1962 high school class similar to
those in the original book Peyton Place.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871876160#reader_4871876160

Be sure to look in the "Look Inside" section on Amazon