Old April 27th 04, 09:16 PM
ASCACHESS

Default Who's On First? What's a CFO? I don't know. Third base.

The steam of information (mis and otherwise) coming to the RGCP is trickled
out.
So questions must be asked. That the old guard will lie to us was confirmed by
former USCF President John McCrary in his letter to the new board, so hold on
to your credulity.

1. CFO

Do we have a new CFO?
Did we have a CFO who had approximately the same tenure as a Mike Nolan
lightning strike? (Did God have anything to do with this one?)
What is the employment status of Ken Thomas?

2. Second Quarter Financials

Are they up? Are they down? Are they up?...
Are they correct this time?

3. Third Quarter Financials

Our volunteer ED, Bill Goichberg, says the third quarter financials are almost
done. My question is, who did them?
My memory of BG does not include a finance background in his curriculum vitae.

Apparently, we don't need no stinking Chair of the Finance Committee.
He demanded accuracy.
We don't need no stinking CFO.
Too many natty questions.
We don't need no stinking badges.
USCF has not exactly been known as hotbed of accuracy in accounting.
Who is going to step up and take responsibility?
What a stupid question, the answer is no one.
Will Don Schultz, USCF's Prince of Darkness, announce that USCF has once more
turned the corner?
What of Schultz former teammates, "financial genius" Mike Cavallo, and "savior"
Frank Niro?

Would anyone wager on whether the third quarter financials are going to be
accurate within $100K?

Remember, the second quarter financials were used by the board for making
decisions and they were wrong, wrong, wrong. Posted, unposted, posted,
unposted, posted, unposted.

In the words of former elected USCF Treasurer Tom Dorsch who was stripped of
his powers for criticizing the Prince of Darkness' and his cronies business
methods, "New Windsor figures they must have money, they still have checks."
I wonder if the bank agrees.

Sheesh
Richard Peterson

Old April 28th 04, 02:22 AM
Recmate

Subject: Who's On First? What's a CFO? I don't know. Third base.
From: (ASCACHESS)
Date: 04/27/2004 4:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time
The steam of information (mis and otherwise) coming to the RGCP is trickled
out.
So questions must be asked. That the old guard will lie to us was confirmed
by
former USCF President John McCrary in his letter to the new board, so hold on
to your credulity.

1. CFO

Do we have a new CFO?
Did we have a CFO who had approximately the same tenure as a Mike Nolan
lightning strike? (Did God have anything to do with this one?)
What is the employment status of Ken Thomas?

Ken Thomas is the new CFO.

2. Second Quarter Financials

Are they up? Are they down? Are they up?...
Are they correct this time?

3. Third Quarter Financials

Our volunteer ED, Bill Goichberg, says the third quarter financials are
almost
done. My question is, who did them?
My memory of BG does not include a finance background in his curriculum
vitae.

The old CFO did them. They are being checked by the Finance Chair and the new
CFO.

Bill Goichberg

Old April 28th 04, 03:12 AM
Bill Wong

ASCACHESS wrote:
The steam of information (mis and otherwise) coming to the RGCP is trickled
out.
So questions must be asked. That the old guard will lie to us was confirmed by
former USCF President John McCrary in his letter to the new board, so hold on
to your credulity.

1. CFO

Do we have a new CFO?
Did we have a CFO who had approximately the same tenure as a Mike Nolan
lightning strike? (Did God have anything to do with this one?)
What is the employment status of Ken Thomas?

Sheesh
Richard Peterson

I become available in May--Bill Wong
Old April 28th 04, 10:45 PM
StanB

"ASCACHESS" wrote in message

3. Third Quarter Financials

Our volunteer ED, Bill Goichberg, says the third quarter financials are

almost
done. My question is, who did them?

They aren't "almost" done but they are in progress. Yes, it seems that I'm
involved again. Ken and I had a good chat yesterday and when I get back from
my seminar we'll go over the trial balance next week.

StanB

Old April 29th 04, 04:00 PM
ASCACHESS

Sheesh