Old April 28th 04, 08:33 PM
Neo Modern

Default USA Team championship?

Has there ever been a team tournament, like the one just concluded in
Russia (Russian Team Championship), held in USA. I am aware of the
Amateur Team which is held every year, but I don' think I every heard
of a team championship in USA where ALL of the participants were
masters or better.

Thanks
NM
Old April 28th 04, 11:04 PM
John Fernandez

There was definitely one 20-30 years ago. Maybe it was even done by telephone.
I'm sure someone knows the history.

John Fernandez
Old April 29th 04, 04:02 AM
HAASpittle

Tim Redman thought the Metro Districts would be a good platform for an
American Bundesleague sort of thing.

Haas
Old April 29th 04, 04:09 AM
HAASpittle

"There was definitely one 20-30 years ago. Maybe it was even done by telephone.
I'm sure someone knows the history." (John Fernandez)
=============
I remember that thing. Atlanta had a team, the weakest in the league.

Haas
Old April 29th 04, 03:53 PM
Jerome Bibuld

Heil Dubya!

That's not true! The Kingsmen was the weakest team in the League. It was so
weak that we used me in one or two matches. (I think it was more like 40 years
ago than 20 or 30, John.)

"There was definitely one 20-30 years ago. Maybe it was even done by
telephone.
I'm sure someone knows the history." (John Fernandez)
=============
I remember that thing. Atlanta had a team, the weakest in the league.

Haas

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan, Irak und Hati. Morgen die ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka ber Alles!

(The more information that comes out about the attacks on the Twin Towers and
the Pentagon of 11 September 2001 the more it appears that those attacks were
organized by the rulers of the United States and were intended to have the same
effect on the people of the United States that the Reichstag fire had on the
people of Germany in 1933.)

Fight terrorism! Dissolve the CIA and disarm the Pentagon! (I have been
watching the hearings of the Commission to investigate the attacks on the Twin
Towers and the Pentagon of 11 September 2001. As a result, I have become
convinced that every one of the witnesses and their four Presidents - and every
one of the Commissioners - should be tried for:
(1. Conspiracy to commit terrorism; and/or
(2. Commission of terrorist acts; and/or
(3. Conspiracy to commit murder; and/or
(4. Commission of murder; and/or
(5. Treason; and/or
(6. Suborning one or more of the above acts.)

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus