Old April 7th 13, 12:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.afghanistan,soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.usa

Default Musharraf Runs for Election from Chitral

Sorry. I disagree. I just returned from 11 days in Pakistan. I found
that Musharraf is tremendously popular everywhere in Pakistan.
Everybody in all areas of Pakistan are talking favorably about his
return. Also, the charges against Musharraf are obviously bogus such
as the claim that he "murdered" Benazir Bhutto. Everybody can see the
videos of Benazir standing unprotected in front of unruly crowds just
when she was shot even though there were numerous threats to her life.
She was advised not to do that but she did it anyway. Nobody but
herself can be blamed. The charges against Musharraf all seem
politically motivated. In a fair and free election there seems little
doubt that he will be elected over the Peoples Party and Nawaz Sharif
Old April 8th 13, 03:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.afghanistan,soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.usa

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 04:12:00 -0700 (PDT), samsloan
wrote:

Sorry. I disagree. I just returned from 11 days in Pakistan. I found
that Musharraf is tremendously popular everywhere in Pakistan.
Everybody in all areas of Pakistan are talking favorably about his
return. Also, the charges against Musharraf are obviously bogus such
as the claim that he "murdered" Benazir Bhutto. Everybody can see the
videos of Benazir standing unprotected in front of unruly crowds just
when she was shot even though there were numerous threats to her life.
She was advised not to do that but she did it anyway. Nobody but
herself can be blamed. The charges against Musharraf all seem
politically motivated. In a fair and free election there seems little
doubt that he will be elected over the Peoples Party and Nawaz Sharif

The Doctors at the Hospital took number of photographs of Benazir who
was brought there with her brain still spilling out on the stretcher.
The pictures clearly showed no entry wound but to attain a Shaheed
status Zardari who was separated from his wife for over 2 years and
living in New York now start to shed tears by the buckets while flying
back to Lahore sipping Champaign.
First thing the family did we to have her buried ASAP, then claimed
she was shot by an unknown assassins to prevent her from becoming the
next PM. An eventuality that would not have helped Mr 10% AKA Zardari
one bit.
I feel Musharraf could have over-ruled the family's haste in having
her buried and insisted on an autopsy that would have shown her brain
spilled out only because she banged her head against
the sunroof. This minor bump would have been not serious to anyone
else but Benaizr had weaker bone structure at her temple due to
previous surgeries in her ear canal.
Old April 9th 13, 02:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.afghanistan,soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.usa

wrote:
[...]

Are Indian Muslims who migrated to the pure land rooting for Musharraf?