Old April 18th 13, 11:42 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.china

Default Searching for Results of 12th World Xiangqi Championship in Jakarta Indonesia

I am searching for the Results of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship

I have found the first round game that I won he

http://www.01xq.com/e_game_view.asp?id=02701209DC55D0

http://www.01xq.com/xqplayer/xqpk.asp?pid=5461

The Complete Results are here but I cannot read or Download them:

http://issuu.com/rxfederation/docs/standingsfinal

I am trying to find out how they translated my name into Chinese.

Old April 18th 13, 11:58 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.china

On Apr 18, 3:42*am, samsloan wrote:
I am searching for the Results of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship

I have found the first round game that I won he

http://www.01xq.com/e_game_view.asp?id=02701209DC55D0

http://www.01xq.com/xqplayer/xqpk.asp?pid=5461

The Complete Results are here but I cannot read or Download them:

http://issuu.com/rxfederation/docs/standingsfinal

I am trying to find out how they translated my name into Chinese.

Sam Sloan

Here is a youtube video about the event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpstqugo_P4

My picture is in the video several times, mostly in the background.

Old April 18th 13, 12:06 PM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.china

On Apr 18, 3:42*am, samsloan wrote:
I am searching for the Results of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship

I have found the first round game that I won he

http://www.01xq.com/e_game_view.asp?id=02701209DC55D0

I missed a simple mate in two on move 35. All I had to do was play
r7=4

Then when he plays 36. C7=6 (forced) I play r4+3 # checkmate!

I do not how I failed to play such an obvious win. Fortunately, I won
the game any way, but it took a long time.

Old April 18th 13, 02:16 PM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.china

samsloan wrote:

On Apr 18, 3:42 am, samsloan wrote:
I am searching for the Results of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship

NO, you are searching for Bobby's sexual organs under the guise of
searching for this tedious Xiangqi stupid..

You are a typical ****in merkin perv obsessed wit mex sex..

..
Old April 20th 13, 04:25 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.china

I have found out that my Family Name in Chinese is 斯隆

Now that I know my name in Chinese I immediately found a Chinese
language broadcast of my first round win in the 12th World
Championship of Chinese Chess.

The broadcast is he
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_487e8d450102e0tb.html

Did you know about this? This is the game where I defeated Dmitry
RUMYANTSEV from Russia.

This seems to be a Chinese Language TV broadcast. First they showed my
game. Second they showed a game by World Champion Jiang Chuan.