Old April 23rd 13, 04:04 AM posted to alt.politics.usa.misc,alt.conspiracy,rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.russian,soc.culture.usa

Default The Police Did not Kill the Older Boston Bomber - The Younger Brotherkilled his own Brother!

Amazing revelation: Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder brother, was not
killed by the police. He was killed by the younger brother, Dzhokhar
Tsarnaev, who ran over him with a car. The younger brother then tried
to commit suicide my shooting himself in the next, but was not
successful. This murder-suicide plan was probably to protect
accomplices who may have provided help in the bombings.