Old April 29th 13, 12:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Mike Goodall Estate Case - Appellant's Opening Brief

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:51:47 PM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:

19 THE COURT: I don't issue -- there's not a
20 motion for -- to compel discovery, as I'm hearing. I'm
21 just hearing the summary judgment motions.
22 Anything else, sir?

In the "Introduction" to his brief, which occurs a mere 23 paragraphs into the document, Sam Splooge quotes a judge in a different hearing explaining that the point Spam has raised is irrelevant, and that by extension Sam is a complete and utter **** brain. This is a cunning argument. In effect Sam is saying to the new judge: your honor, see how ****ing stupid I am? When left to my own devices I am so ****ing addled that I can't even follow the thread of a simple conversation. See how exasperated other judges have become having to deal with me and my stupid arguments, because I am a complete and utter **** ****ing brain? Without an attorney to guide me I will waste your time, the courts time, and opposing counsel's time; in short, thousands of hours and dollars will be wasted because I am too ****ing stupid to understand even simple English sentences or god forbid logic. Therefore has your honor erred in allowing Ware to withdraw as counsel.

I must admit, it's a pretty compelling argument.