Old May 4th 04, 04:35 PM
lawilson

Default How to Block Messages

Hey,

I realize this is a public airway, but I'm sick of the spam from this idiot
slandering this person who sells Bookit, whether his claims are valid or
not. He is doing exactly what he claims the other person does...spam.

Question: How do I block these messages using Outlook Express? I really
don't care to read them since I come here to read chess news, and to be
entertained by the Masked Bishop (he really makes my evening!). Thanks.

Old May 4th 04, 04:36 PM
lawilson

slandering this person who sells Bookit, whether his claims are valid or

My bad...Bookup. Bookit is a cool Pizzahut program.

.com...

Old May 4th 04, 06:30 PM
Jerome Bibuld

Dear Mr. Wilson,

Heil Dubya!

May I offer that you simply learn how to recognize its headings and then ignore
them. It's not difficult at all.Hey,

I realize this is a public airway, but I'm sick of the spam from this idiot
slandering this person who sells Bookit, whether his claims are valid or
not. He is doing exactly what he claims the other person does...spam.

Question: How do I block these messages using Outlook Express? I really
don't care to read them since I come here to read chess news, and to be
entertained by the Masked Bishop (he really makes my evening!). Thanks.

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan, Irak und Hati. Morgen die ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka ber Alles!

(The more information that comes out about the attacks on the Twin Towers and
the Pentagon of 11 September 2001 the more it appears that those attacks were
organized by the rulers of the United States and were intended to have the same
effect on the people of the United States that the Reichstag fire had on the
people of Germany in 1933.)

Fight terrorism! Dissolve the CIA and disarm the Pentagon! (I have been
watching the hearings of the Commission to investigate the attacks on the Twin
Towers and the Pentagon of 11 September 2001. As a result, I have become
convinced that every one of the witnesses and their four Presidents - and every
one of the Commissioners - should be tried for:
(1. Conspiracy to commit terrorism; and/or
(2. Commission of terrorist acts; and/or
(3. Conspiracy to commit murder; and/or
(4. Commission of murder; and/or
(5. Treason; and/or
(6. Suborning one or more of the above acts.)

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus
Old May 4th 04, 08:20 PM
Bill Smythe

"lawilson" wrote:
.... How do I block these messages using Outlook Express? ....

It might vary depending on your version of Outlook Express, but it should go
something like this:

Tools === Message Rules === News === New and from there you
have a variety of options.

Do this from the general view screen, not while inside any particular
message.

Bill Smythe

Old May 4th 04, 09:23 PM
Angelo DePalma

I suggest using "bookup" in your newsgroup spam filter.

This guy is truly an idiot and a coward. He slanders someone anonymously. I
wish he'd electrocute himself.

adp

973-579-8737

Old May 4th 04, 09:55 PM
Goran Tomic

The best way is to use XTerminator. It's excellent. You can find it on
internet for free.

Goran Tomic

Old May 4th 04, 10:30 PM
Matt Nemmers

"Angelo DePalma" wrote in message

I suggest using "bookup" in your newsgroup spam filter.

This guy is truly an idiot and a coward. He slanders someone anonymously.

wish he'd electrocute himself.

adp

No argument there.

It's the notorious troll Jason Repa who's subjecting this forum to his
ration of spam. He posted the same thing a few months ago, back when he
"promised" to post every-single day. He's since disappeared -- we all
predicted that he would just be another flash in the pan this year -- and
doesn't post except to flame Mike Leahy through his new anonymous remailer,
as if we all don't know who's doing it. No biggie though, as he has
absolutely zero credibility anywhere with anyone regarding anything, chess
related or otherwise.

Regards,

Matt

Old May 6th 04, 04:32 AM
Geoff

Dear Mr. Bibuld

Giving a simple answer to a simple question is not difficult either.

Geoff