Old May 12th 13, 01:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Legacy Publishing Company is running a scam operation with false advertising

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 2:24:15 AM UTC-8, samsloan wrote:
I answered an ad played over the radio that I have been hearing for

several days now that the first one thousand callers who call in today

will get free of charge a program and advice on how to control your

child.

The number to call is 800-749-7870

So, I called the number. Turns out that this is not free at all. An up

front payment is required of $119.00. You can get that money back if

you complete the program. Who knows how long that will take.

The person who answered my call gave his name as Patrick number 4104.

I repeatedly demanded that he send me this free program that the radio

ad says that I am supposed to get. Each time he said that I have to

pay an advance deposit.

I am writing the FCC today demanding that this fraudulent ad be taken

off the air and that these people be fined and hopefully jailed.

Sam Sloan

I fell in the same scam like you Sam. Now what is my next step I should take to file a complaint and get my Money back from Legacy Publishing scammers