Old May 13th 13, 02:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default World Open has been moved to Arlington Virginia

How's it going Sam, long time no see. I thought I would check in and see who's still around other than you of course. Any word on who is winning (or won) the U.S. Championship in St. Louis? A friend of mine told me Kamsky dropped a piece in one of his games.