Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old June 5th 13, 03:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Did Susan Polgar and Paul Truong Release the Mottershead Report

I am inclined to believe the theory that it was actually Paul and
Susan who released the Mottershead Report. Here are two people who
want publicity and who thrive upon it. Look at Susan's blog from that
period. You will often see such statements as "Susan attended such-and-
such event and here are one thousand pictures of Susan from that
event".

How many other people truly feel the need to post thousands of
pictures of themselves, time after time, over and over again. All of
these pictures were taken by Paul, of course.

Since she was a pre-teenager, Susan has been seeking publicity about
herself, constantly trying to get her name and pictures of herself in
the newspapers. She often claims to have won events that she never
actually won or to achieve things that she never actually achieved,
such as her claim to have won "The Grand Slam of Chess". She has
constantly claimed to be the victim of invidious discrimination and
that there is some world wide conspiracy against her. These claims are
not new. She has been making such claims since she was 15. The only
difference was it used to be the Hungarians who were doing these
terrible things to her. Suddenly she shifted and it was we, the
Americans, who were the perpetrators. She was no doubt able to
convince the attorneys she found in San Francisco and Texas of her sad
tale of woe. She is quite convincing and anybody hearing her stories
for the first time are convinced that they are true.

So, for her to release the Mottershead Report as proof of her claims
fits right in with her known behavior.

Sam Sloan
  #2   Report Post  
Old June 5th 13, 04:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Did Susan Polgar and Paul Truong Release the Mottershead Report

http://www.reference.com/motif/healt...mplex-symptoms

  #3   Report Post  
Old June 5th 13, 10:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2012
Posts: 13
Default Did Susan Polgar and Paul Truong Release the Mottershead Report

On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:08:16 AM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:

How many other people truly feel the need to post thousands of

pictures of themselves, time after time, over and over again. All of

these pictures were taken by Paul, of course.


So sayeth Spam Splooge, who's been poasting the excruciating minutia of his repulsive life on the internet since time began. At least the Polgars don't accompany theirs with inane synthesizer tracks.
  #4   Report Post  
Old June 6th 13, 02:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Did Susan Polgar and Paul Truong Release the Mottershead Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbachler
I was under the impression the Mottershead wrote
here that he released the report because he didn't trust the
organization to do anything about it unless he did.
If you will check back on the archives you will see that Mottershead
said that he did not release the Mottershead Report except that he
give it to each of the board members. Since Paul and Susan were both
on the board, they received the report from Mottershead.

This of course does not prove that they published it. It was published
by an anonymous source that has yet to be identified. It merely
indicates that they had the report and could possibly have published
it.

On 6月5日, 上午8时33分, samsloan wrote:
http://www.reference.com/motif/healt...mplex-symptoms


  #5   Report Post  
Old June 6th 13, 02:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 782
Default Did Susan Polgar and Paul Truong Release the Mottershead Report

On Jun 5, 9:08*am, samsloan wrote:
I am inclined to believe the theory that it was actually Paul and
Susan who released the Mottershead Report. Here are two people who
want publicity and who thrive upon it. Look at Susan's blog from that
period. You will often see such statements as "Susan attended such-and-
such event and here are one thousand pictures of Susan from that
event".

How many other people truly feel the need to post thousands of
pictures of themselves, time after time, over and over again. All of
these pictures were taken by Paul, of course.

Since she was a pre-teenager, Susan has been seeking publicity about
herself, constantly trying to get her name and pictures of herself in
the newspapers. She often claims to have won events that she never
actually won or to achieve things that she never actually achieved,
such as her claim to have won "The Grand Slam of Chess". She has
constantly claimed to be the victim of *invidious discrimination and
that there is some world wide conspiracy against her. These claims are
not new. She has been making such claims since she was 15. *The only
difference was it used to be the Hungarians who were doing these
terrible things to her. Suddenly she shifted and it was we, the
Americans, who were the perpetrators. She was no doubt able to
convince the attorneys she found in San Francisco and Texas of her sad
tale of woe. She is quite convincing and anybody hearing her stories
for the first time are convinced that they are true.

So, for her to release the Mottershead Report as proof of her claims
fits right in with her known behavior.

Sam Sloan


This type of post is what gives some people the idea you are
delusional. Their website tried to make sure that nothing which might
reflect badly on them in any way would be allowed. One of the features
of Polgar/Truong was obsession about making themselves look virtuous
in everything they did. They would be the last people on earth to make
the Mottershead report public.

Jerry Spinrad


  #6   Report Post  
Old June 8th 13, 12:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar,alt.chess
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Did Susan Polgar and Paul Truong Release the Mottershead Report

On 6月6日, 上午6时54分, "
wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:08 am, samsloan wrote:









I am inclined to believe the theory that it was actually Paul and
Susan who released the Mottershead Report. Here are two people who
want publicity and who thrive upon it. Look at Susan's blog from that
period. You will often see such statements as "Susan attended such-and-
such event and here are one thousand pictures of Susan from that
event".


How many other people truly feel the need to post thousands of
pictures of themselves, time after time, over and over again. All of
these pictures were taken by Paul, of course.


Since she was a pre-teenager, Susan has been seeking publicity about
herself, constantly trying to get her name and pictures of herself in
the newspapers. She often claims to have won events that she never
actually won or to achieve things that she never actually achieved,
such as her claim to have won "The Grand Slam of Chess". She has
constantly claimed to be the victim of invidious discrimination and
that there is some world wide conspiracy against her. These claims are
not new. She has been making such claims since she was 15. The only
difference was it used to be the Hungarians who were doing these
terrible things to her. Suddenly she shifted and it was we, the
Americans, who were the perpetrators. She was no doubt able to
convince the attorneys she found in San Francisco and Texas of her sad
tale of woe. She is quite convincing and anybody hearing her stories
for the first time are convinced that they are true.


So, for her to release the Mottershead Report as proof of her claims
fits right in with her known behavior.


Sam Sloan


This type of post is what gives some people the idea you are
delusional. Their website tried to make sure that nothing which might
reflect badly on them in any way would be allowed. One of the features
of Polgar/Truong was obsession about making themselves look virtuous
in everything they did. They would be the last people on earth to make
the Mottershead report public.

Jerry Spinrad


You are correct that they wanted to make themselves virtuous and above
reproach.

But thery also used dozens of fake names and made thousands of Fake
Sam Sloan postings.

So, I have to consider them to be among the top suspects.
  #7   Report Post  
Old June 11th 13, 05:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2013
Posts: 8
Default Did Susan Polgar and Paul Truong Release the Mottershead Report

Wow imagine that someone who is constantly trying to gain publicity for themselves Sam.
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motion for Summary Judgment has been filed in Polgar vs. USCF samsloan rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 3 October 6th 08 02:49 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017