Old June 11th 13, 05:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Where is everyone?

Does anyone besides Sloan post in here anymore?

Maximus Decimus Meridius
Old June 11th 13, 05:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:32:36 AM UTC-5, Maximus wrote:
Does anyone besides Sloan post in here anymore? Maximus Decimus Meridius

lol yeah I started posting here again a few weeks ago and I've seen a post by Eric Mark on here.
Old June 11th 13, 10:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Ave Maximus

Nemo hic est.

Vale

Old July 10th 13, 05:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:32:36 PM UTC-4, Maximus wrote:
Does anyone besides Sloan post in here anymore?

Maximus Decimus Meridius

No since Kingston was outed as Ray Lopez that stopped and he was the majority of the trolling