Old June 12th 13, 04:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts objects to certification of USCF elections

Harold Winston (co-chair USCF bylaws committee)

I object to the certification of the 2013 USCF elections based on this email tonight I have received from the USCF moderators threatening me. I do not think the elections are fair when you folks can post on the forums, and I or Sam Sloan canít post. Here is the threat:

"If you're unwilling to address the issues with post #257879"

I am unwilling.

Marcus Roberts
Member, Board of Delegates, Texas

Post deleted
Sent at: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:24 pm
From: eastside
To: Ambassador2

Apparently you are under the impression that comparing me to a Nazi, accusing me of un-American actions, or suggesting that someone would condone executions under the guise of "following orders" - because you are unhappy about the rules of a moderated Internet forum - is appropriate, or not insulting. I find it personally insulting, and completely unnecessary. I have treated you with respect, but now, I'm done talking with you on this subject.

If you're unwilling to address the issues with post #257879, and unwilling to avoid insulting me personally, then there really is nothing further for us to discuss. Good luck with your presentation in Madison.
Boyd M. Reed, NTD | PSCF Facebook
Chronos: $100. Boxwood/rosewood set: $80. Vinyl board: $8. USCF membership: $50. Entry fee: up to $350. Learning tournament rules prior to an event: priceless.