Old May 10th 04, 07:19 PM
Alberich

Default How did Anna Zatonskih get on the team?

I've read the fascinating articles posted here about the US Women's
Olympiad squad...but I'm mystified how Anna Zatonskih got on the team.
Am I right or wrong on this matter? I thought she wasn't allowed to play
because she was on the Ukrainian team in 2002.