Old July 31st 13, 04:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Goodall Estate has been Evicted friom the Goodall Mansion

About 8:30 AM this morning two Sheriff's Deputies from the Marin County Sheriff's Department plus one official from Bank of America (probably Hamilton Kipp) came to the Goodall Mansion located at 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903 woke us up and evicted us from the premises.

Present in the house at the time of the eviction were Kayo Kimura and our daughter Sandra Kimura Sloan, age 11. I was not present because I had flown to New York early that morning to attend a hearing before the New York City Board of Elections.

The official from Bank of America had a camera and took a lot of pictures.

A few hours later, somebody went by the house and by that time the two Sheriffs and the Bank of America official had left and nobody was inside the house. A notice had been posted on the door of the eviction.

Old July 31st 13, 02:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 11:52:50 PM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:
About 8:30 AM this morning two Sheriff's Deputies from the Marin County Sheriff's Department plus one official from Bank of America (probably Hamilton Kipp) came to the Goodall Mansion located at 461 Peachstone Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903 woke us up and evicted us from the premises.

Present in the house at the time of the eviction were Kayo Kimura and our daughter Sandra Kimura Sloan, age 11. I was not present because I had flown to New York early that morning to attend a hearing before the New York City Board of Elections.

The official from Bank of America had a camera and took a lot of pictures..

A few hours later, somebody went by the house and by that time the two Sheriffs and the Bank of America official had left and nobody was inside the house. A notice had been posted on the door of the eviction.

Sam Sloan

Every once in a while something happens that restore my faith in the justice system. Its just a shame they don't hang people anymore.