Old September 1st 13, 12:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Motion to Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg denied

Here is the letter from the US Supreme Court notifying me that my motion for an emergency stay of an order by the Board of Elections in the City of New York that removed me and two other candidates from the primary ballot has been denied by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

However, I want to express my deepest thanks to the staff of the US Supreme Court for allowing my motion to be presented to the Associate Justice.

The case is still pending as I have filed a petition for a writ of certiorari. However, it is most unlikely to be decided before the primary election on September 10.

My Petition for a Writ of Certiorari is available on Amazon he

http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871873811

It is also available on Kindle he

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EWQS55A

My motion to the US Supreme Court is he

http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871873838
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...SBN=4871873838

I do not know if it is possible to file an amicus brief in support, but if it is possible I would appreciate any help I can get.

Old September 3rd 13, 04:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sunday, September 1, 2013 7:27:59 AM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:

I do not know if it is possible to file an amicus brief in support, but if it is possible I would appreciate any help I can get.

Sam Sloan

Why not ask around at the guardhouse?