Old October 1st 13, 02:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default A Great Day for America as the Government Shuts Down

It is far too early for there to be dancing in the streets, but at least this is a start.

Unfortunately, Congress in the past has retroactively restored the pay and other benefits thereby putting us in an even worse position than we would have been without the shutdown.

This time we hope that our Congress will hold the line and our cost savings from no government will remain permanent.

Sam Sloan
Candidate for Mayor with the War Veterans Party