Old April 10th 14, 09:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default What I would do with the cheek swabs

The more I think about it, the more enraged I am that those
dirty, pig-eating Porkistanis (CID, ISI, Haqqani network and
local police) dared to take away my cheek and genitalia swabs.

The lab I use in Jefferson, NY told me they will be able to
clone young Chitrali virgins from those swabs, and I dearly
need them because the Japanese bitch isn't giving me any
nowadays, and Sandra is beginning to talk.

This is why they took the swabs away, they want to keep
their girlfolk away from me, even cloned ones.

I think if I tell the ISI man that if they don't return
my swabs within 24 hours, I am going to stop spying for
them. I have many of their secrets they do not want me to
spill.

I better not admit that my secret plan is to offer my
services and the information I have been collecting all
to the Indian counter-intelligence people, called RAW.

Never trust a Porkistani.

Haji Ismail Sam Sloan

Old April 10th 14, 02:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 4:56:17 AM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

there are two halal markets and a mosque up the road in the next community. We don't talk that way around here and neither does the realSam Slon, I bet.