Old April 21st 14, 07:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default The next stage in my journey

It is clear that Paul is back at work. I intend to sue him
again and this time I will definitely win.

This is because he has overlooked something serious. And
that is not that he will not have that other gook Chin to
hide behind.

But I am not going to tell you what he has overlooked,
other than Channing and Bauer are going to also be stars.

Something else is about to happen now I am leaving
Pakistan.

You will remember that I put a nude picture of Sandra on
anusha.com, taken when she was 3 weeks and 2 days old.

She is a little bit older now, and I have taken some more
photos in a similar pose. They are much more interesting.

Where is the best place to sell them? That liar from
Chicago caused me to lose my Ebay account and every time
I have tried to register under a false name or address it
somehow found it was me and I then lost that account too.
This is unfair, and I will probably have to sue Ebay too.