Old May 25th 04, 02:58 PM

Default Is James A. Baker, III really the cousin of George W. Bush ??

I have often read that James A. Baker, former Secretary of the
Treasury who was also the campaign managers for both George Bushes,
plus Bob Dole and Ronald Reagan, is the cousin of President George W.
Bush.

I have been searching their ancestry and I cannot find any
relationship between them.

http://www.ustreas.gov/education/his...abakeriii.html
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/people/A0805809.html

Does anybody know if they are really cousins?

Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan for USCF Executive Board website is at
http://www.samsloan.com/chess.htm

Sam Sloan for Congress website is at
http://www.samsloan.com/candidates.htm

You can also visit my eBay store at
http://stores.ebay.com/Sam-Sloans-Store

Sam Sloan's Games of Chess
http://www.chessgames.com/player/sam_sloan.html

Old May 25th 04, 05:44 PM
George Harrison

Jim Baker's Law firm is representing the Saudis who are being sued by
9/11 victims' families. We all know Bush, Baker and the Saudis are long
time friends and the 9/11 victims are not.

Old May 25th 04, 06:08 PM
Matt Nemmers

"We all know...." Looks like Sloan's got a friend.

Birds of a feather......

MN

Old May 27th 04, 05:15 AM
Albert B. Bach

If I told Dubya once, I told him a dozen times.

He's got to invite the victims to his picnics. 3,500 invitations,
that's all. He's inviting the crown prince, and Baker, his buddy.
But he's got to invite the victims too, or else someone is going to
think something is up. An oilman inviting oil cartel people to a
picnic. What's up with that? There MUST be a conspiracy.

I tell him that and he guffaws. And hows he going to sign all those
invitations. Keep the guest list small he says.

I don't know, I tell him. Folks are going to be saying you don't care
about the common man when you don't invite John Doe, and Patty Smith,
and Eric Watson, and you know, all those folks on that 7th floor law
firm, and that 32nd floor coffee shop, and the 13th floor beautician.
Your mom liked them, I remind him.

And don't forget the conspiracy. EVERYONE is going to suspect
SOMETHING is up if you don't invite them. Send out 250 million
invitations, and then you might get your toe in the door of their
hearts I tell him.

Does he listen? Naw. He just keeps chopping at the cedar. It's his
house, he says. He'll invite who he chooses. George Harrison doesn't
have to invite all the homeless down at the 32nd Street shelter to a
bbq, or the folks selling coffee over at the mall, or the librarians
at his kids school. Why should he? Like Harrison's got a conspiracy
going or something?

I mean, I ain't seen no invitations coming out of Harrison inviting me
over to his house for coffee or burgers or something. What's up,
Harrison? You plotting something? Trying to screw someone out of
something. Just what are you hiding? You buds with Baker and the
Saudis too? Oh yeah, you got Right Wing Conspiracy written large on
you.

You the real people's man, Harrison. When's the burgers ready? Do I
gotta bring a check?

Old June 10th 04, 02:42 PM
Arkadiusz Bugaj

Dear Sam
Moste people (may be except Mr Hines-who is a weirdo) aren't interested in
topic you raised! It is a medieval newsgroup. Baker isn't a medieval person
so give up posting off topic messages here. Pleeeeease.

Użytkownik "Sam Sloan" napisał w wiadomo¶ci

Old June 10th 04, 07:31 PM
Matt Nemmers

"Arkadiusz Bugaj" wrote in message
Dear Sam
Moste people (may be except Mr Hines-who is a weirdo) aren't interested in
topic you raised! It is a medieval newsgroup. Baker isn't a medieval

person
so give up posting off topic messages here. Pleeeeease.

Yeah! Don't make us get medieval on your ass.

Regards,

Matt