Old May 26th 04, 01:19 PM
The Masked Bishop

Default Back to the rookcave

I'm taking a hiatus...lately my posting has descended into angry
name-calling and cursing, largely because I find certain individuals on this
board so infuriating. But since that's not the kind of discourse I wish to
engage in, I must acknowledge that I've let myself sink.

So it's back to the rookcave to chill out for awhile. Michelle never DID
come back, but Rachel did, and she's demanding attention, as well as
skittles. See you all in a few months...The Masked Bishop